EARLY BIRD RATES END 28 FEBRUARY 2020!
Reserve your exhibit booth today and SAVE 10%!
Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin,
Open to Public
Tuesday, 26. May 2020, 9:00 - 18:00
Wednesday, 27. May 2020, 9:00 - 17:00
Last entry to exhibition is 60 minutes prior to closing time.
Tickets will be available for purchase in March 2020.
Buy Your Visitor Tickets
- Tickets are valid for both exhibition and conference.
- Tickets can be purchased before the event online or at our registration desk upon your arrival.
- Pay via bank transfer or Paypal for pre-sale tickets. Credit card or cash for onsite purchase.
- For presale tickets, once payment is verified, the ticket voucher code(s) will be sent to the email address supplied. You need to print the voucher and exchange for an actual ticket upon arrival at the event.
- All purchased tickets are non-refundable.
- If payment for presale tickets is not received, the order will automatically be cancelled. You will need to pay on-site at the higher price.
Feel free to email questions to us:
Phone: +49 30 6881 7625
DRONE Berlin is only open to industry professionals. The Organizer reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously-accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion. This policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment of the show, while protecting the interests of our attendees and exhibitors.
Pre-book Your Ticket and Save
Travelling & Hotel
- Airport Schoenefeld: 7 km / ca. 10 Min.
- Airport Tegel: 28 km / ca. 30 Min.
- Central train station Hauptbahnhof Berlin: 21 km/ca. 40 Min.
- Cars and vans can be parked for free in Gottfried-Leibniz-Straße/Kekuléstrasse (approx. 200m from the Adlershof con.vent.). It’s also recommended to park in the public car park ‘Parkhaus Europa Center’, Albert-Einstein-Strasse: 1,00 EUR/hour (max.20,00 EUR/day), which is a 3-minute walk to the exhibition entrance.
Parking Map (PDF, 140K)
One of Berlin’s most exciting event venues! Situated in the midst of Germany’s leading Science and Technology Park. Adlershof has been synonymous with innovation for over 100 years. It is the birthplace of German aviation, and many of the remaining buildings have become event spaces used by Adlershof con.vent. and contributing to „The Adlershof Effect“, a unique combination of tradition, creativity and innovation.
You can get all the information on the website of Adlershof:
☆ ☆ ☆ Dorint Adlershof
Rudower Chausee 15, 12489 Berlin
Distance: ca. 70m
☆ ☆ ☆ Airporthotel Berlin Adlershof
Rudower Chaussee 14, 12489 Berlin
Distance: ca. 180m
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Adapt Apartments Berlin Berlin-Adlershof
Erich-Thilo-Str. 3, 12489 Berlin
Distance: ca. 400m
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Best Western am Schloss Koepenick
Gruenauer Str. 17-21, 12557 Berlin
Distance: ca. 3.6KM
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Pentahotel Koepenick
Grünauer Str. 1, 12557 Berlin
Distance: ca. 3.6KM