DRONE Berin is devoted to dialogue, discussions and innovations for manufacturing, technology and applications. The 2018 conference will maintain its unique format of delivering clear and concise technical information, lively discussions, and ample networking opportunities to learn and connect with the companies, industry experts and technology specialists from the entire supply chain.
We welcome proposals from individuals and teams with expertise in business or technology, this is your opportunity to network and learn, share best practices, launch new initiatives, get motivated, and inspire the drone industry as a whole.
DATE, TIME & VENUE
- Tuesday, 25 September, 2018: from 12:00 to 18:00
- Wednesday, 26 September, 2018: from 11:00 to 17:00
- Adlershof con.vent. Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
SPEAKING FEES & RULES
|Selected speaker proposal||Free|
|Paid speaker||650,-€ for up to 30 minutes.Price excludes tax (currently 19%)|
- Companies that have reserved booth space will be given priority for free speaking opportunities.
- Each speaker will receive 15-30 minutes of presentation time.
- Proposals and presentations must be in English either German.
- DRONE Berlin reserves the sole right to select speaker based on topic.
- All speakers get a free ticket to the conference and exhibition.
- DRONE Berlin does not pay for a speaking fee. Travel related expenses, meals and ccommodations are the responsibility of the speaker.
- If attendees are charged a fee, the speaker shall submit requests prior to the event for review and approval by DRONE Berlin.
COMPLETING YOUR SUBMISSION
- Complete the Submission Form.
- Provide an abstract to describe the session or presentation in no more than 100 words, and an image at 170 x 300 pixels (h x w) that represent the presentation. These will be published on the official website of the DRONE Berlin (www.drone-berlin.de).
- Indicate an internet source (link to a video clip or a webpage) that represents your speaking proposal. This is referential to the review of your application.
PROPOSAL SELECTION CRITERIA
All proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Current, timely nature of the topic.
- Originality of material.
- Relevance and importance of topic.
- Practical application of materials.
If you are selected to speak at the event, you will be notified approximately 6-8 weeks prior to event.
INVITE YOUR AUDIENCES
Your presentation is meeting place for your professional connections. As a presenter you might wish to invite audiences and give them complimentary tickets. Our “Invite & Meet” Guest Ticket Package (discounted invite tickets) offers a marketing tool you can use to invite guests to attend your presentation and meet each other without paying admission.
All programs are free to attend by the general admission ticket holder.
The Underwater Drones Symposium is held in conjunction with DRONE Berlin 3, September 25-26, 2018, the international exhibition & conference on drone technology.
Underwater drones are playing an increasingly important role in several industries and constantly impacting underwater operations and some underwater drones are already being designed for use of consumers. The symposium will focus on underwater drone technology and research in the field of manufacturing, technology and applications.